|This article is about a/an ally in Bikini Rangers Academic Dynasty.|
|Hometown:||Hauppauge, New York, United States|
|First Apperance:||[[The Samurai Woman|The Samurai Woman (Part One)|
|Last Full Apperance:||The Final Ninja Battle, (Part Two)|
|Status:||American pornographic flim actress.|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||N/A (Bikini Rangers Academic Dynasty)|
Sarah Vandella is a karakuri technician who can create and repair the Academic Dynasty Rangers' equipment and Otomonippon. She created the Otomonippon together with Yoshi. Sarah is a good friend with all the Academic Dynasty Rangers.
Vandella was born Hauppauge, New York, United States, on December 2, 1983. Sarah grew up in a Reform Jewish household in Hicksville, New York. In high school, she worked at a Dunkin' Donuts and a hair salon.
Vandella started in the adult industry in 2007 at 24 years-old. She was a Zero Tolerance contract girl between 2009 and 2010 under the name "Sara Sloane". She performed in over 20 titles for Zero Tolerance and its sister companies before being released from her contract and returning to her original stage name.
Awards and nominations
- 2009 XRCO Award nominee - Deep Throat Award
- 2009 Urban X Awards nominee – Best Couple Sex Scene Booty I Like 5
- 2010 AVN Award nominee – Best Couples Sex Scene - Booty I Like 5
- 2010 AVN Award nominee – Best POV Sex Scene - Pole Position: Lex POV 9
- 2011 AVN Award nominee – Best Supporting Actress - Official Wife Swap Parody
- 2011 AVN Award nominee – Best Tease Performance - Downtown Girls
- 2011 AVN Award nominee – Best Three-Way Sex Scene (G/G/B) - All About Sara Sloane
- 2012 AVN Award nominee – Best Supporting Actress - Official Psycho Parody
- 2012 AVN Award nominee – Best Solo Sex Scene - Superstar Showdown: Alexis Texas vs. Sarah Vandella
- 2012 AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene - All About Kagney Linn Karter
- 2012 XBIZ Award nominee – Acting Performance of the Year, Female - Bridesmaids XXX
Bikini Rangers Series
To Be Added
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Sarah Vandella|