|This article is about a/an Ranger in Bikini Rangers Mystic Force.|
|Hometown:||Corpus Christi, Texas, U.S.|
|First Apperance:||The Sixth Ranger|
|Last Full Apperance:||Once A Mystic Ranger, Part 2|
|Status:||American entrepreneur, pornographic actress, model, feature dancer, director, producer, photographer, fashion designer, talent agent, and webmaster.|
|Number of Episode Appearances:||36 (Bikini Rangers Mystic Force), 1 (Bikini Rangers Academic Dynasty)|
Mercedez began modeling for companies such as Walmart and Target when she was fifteen years old. She later worked as a fitness model in magazines, such as Muscular Development, prior to her adult entertainment career.
Adult entertainment career
Mercedez began feature dancing when she was nineteen years old. She initially used the mononym Mercedez, which she chose in reference to her mother's hometown of Mercedes, Texas. She later added "Nina" to her stage name in order to better advertise herself on the internet, since online searches for "Mercedez" often yielded results for porn star Mercedes Ashley or the Mercedes-Benz company instead of her.
She entered the adult film industry after contacting Steven Hirsch and signing a contract with Vivid Entertainment, a company she remained exclusively contracted to for four years. She did however, take a month-long hiatus from the company in September 2005 after her contract was unexpectedly terminated and later renewed. Her first scene was with Mario Rossi in the film So I Married a Porn Star from director Paul Thomas. She was among the Vivid contract performers who contributed to the book How to Have a XXX Sex Life: The Ultimate Vivid Guide, which was released on July 20, 2004. She left Vivid in January 2006 and became a free agent.
Mainstream media appearances
References in popular culture
In 2010, Complex ranked Mercedez forty-sixth on their list of "The 50 Prettiest Porn Stars of All Time" and twenty-fourth on their list of "The 25 Hottest Texan Women". Complex also ranked her seventy-fifth on their list of "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)" in 2011.
In the adult entertainment industry
In September 2006, Mercedez launched her own production company, Heartbreaker Films, and signed a distribution deal with Larry Flynt Publications. The following month, the company made a mobile licensing agreement with FunBox Mobile Corporation to make website content, such as wallpapers, video clips, and sex tips from Mercedez, available on mobile phones. That same year, she launched XXXSexCash.com, an affiliate program. She took a two year hiatus from performing to focus on building the website and returned in July 2010. She also owns the XXXFastPass network of porn star websites and the photography studio Desperado Digital.
In January 2011, Mercedez's company, Heartbreaker Films, signed a distribution deal with Exile Distribution. On July 27, 2011, the company released the film Nina Mercedez: Popular Demand, which features Mercedez's first double penetration sex scene.
Outside the adult entertainment industry
Mercedez also owns the website CosplayStars.com, which features photos of her and other pornographic actresses cosplaying at comic book conventions, such as Wizard-World Comic-Con, as well as upcoming appearances at these events.
Awards, nominations, and titles
|2001||Miss Nude North America||N/A||Won|
|2002||Exotic Dancer & Adult Nightclubs Award||Entertainer of the Year||N/A||Won|
|Golden G-String Award||N/A||Won|
|Miss Nude International||N/A||Won|
|2003||Golden G-String Award||N/A||Won|
|Miss Nude Universe||N/A||Won|
|2004||AVN Award||Best New Starlet||N/A||Nominated|
|Best All-Girl Sex Scene – Film (with Jesse V)||Women in Uniform||Nominated|
|Best Oral Sex Scene – Film (with Steven French)||So I Married a Porn Star||Nominated|
|Best Sex Scene Coupling – Film (with Tony Tedeschi)||So I Married a Porn Star||Nominated|
|Best Group Sex Scene – Film (with Mario Rossi, Jesse V, Natasha Dolling & Tony Tedeschi)||So I Married a Porn Star||Nominated|
|Exotic Dancer & Adult Nightclubs Award||Adult Performer of the Year||N/A||Won|
|Latin Entertainment and Video Expo Award||Outstanding Performance in Adult Video||N/A||Won|
|2006||AVN Award||Best Anal Sex Scene – Film (with Trevor Zen)||Emotions||Nominated|
|FAME Award||Favorite Breasts (finalist)||N/A||Nominated|
|2007||AVN Award||Best Actress – Video||Illicit||Nominated|
|FAME Award||Hottest Body (finalist)||N/A||Nominated|
|2008||FAME Award||Favorite Breasts (finalist)||N/A||Nominated|
|2009||AVN Award||Best All-Girl 3-Way Sex Scene (with Jenaveve Jolie & Sophia Santi)||Chop Shop Chicas||Nominated|
|Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Tera Patrick, Savanna Samson, Lanny Barby, Monique Alexander, Stefani Morgan, Lexie Marie, The Love Twins & Tawny Roberts)||Where the Boys Aren't 19||Nominated|
|Best Solo Sex Scene||Go Fuck Myself 5||Nominated|
|2012||XBIZ Award||Porn Star Site of the Year||NinaMercedezXXX.com||Nominated|
|2013||AVN Award||Best Porn Star Website||NinaMercedezXXX.com||Nominated|
|2014||XBIZ Award||Crossover Star of the Year||N/A||Nominated|
|Performer Site of the Year||NinaMercedez.com||Nominated|
- Nina Mercedez at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Scott Swan (2006-02-13). "Interview With Mercedez, Part I". collider.com. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Hasan Johnson (June 2013). "Hasan's June Treat - Nina Mercedez". Ha Candy. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Marc Star (2009-06-07). "Nina Mercedez Stakes Her Claim on the Net". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Miss Lagsalot (2011-08-23). "Nina Mercedez — “I’m either going to do it all the way or I’m not even going to bother!”". WHACK! Magazine. Retrieved 2014-03-04.
- Maya Cherry (2010-07-14). "Nina Mercedez – Heartbreaker". Xtreme Magazine. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Mike Ramone (2005-10-05). "Mercedez Leaves Vivid, Comes Back". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Ron Martin (2004-07-09). "Vivid Girls Dish Sex Tips and Anecdotes in New Book". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Rhett Pardon (2004-07-14). "Vivid Girls Releasing ‘How to Have a XXX Sex Life’". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "Mercedez Becomes Free Agent". AVN. 2006-01-25. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "Vivid Girl Mercedez Appearing In Next Weeks Skin". AVN. 2003-10-31. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-08-16). "Nina Mercedez to Pen Magazine Columns". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Complex Magazine (2010-05-26). "The 50 Prettiest Porn Stars of All Time". Complex. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Tara Aquino (2010-11-02). "Worldwide Wednesday: The 25 Hottest Texan Women". Complex. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Paul Cantor (2011-07-11). "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)". Complex. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-09-13). "Nina Mercedez's Heartbreaker Films Signs Deal with LFP". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Rhett Pardon (2006-09-13). "LFP Signs Distribution Deal With Nina Mercedez". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Thomas J Stanton (2006-10-25). "Nina Mercedez Makes Mobile Deal with FunBox". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- James Tipton (2006-04-03). "Nina Mercedez Re-Launches Site". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Steve Javors (2010-07-26). "Nina Mercedez Returns to Performing". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Bob Johnson (2010-07-26). "Latin Star Nina Mercedez Returns to Porn". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- David Maxwell (2011-01-25). "Exile Distribution Signs Heartbreaker Films to DVD Deal". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- John Sanford (2011-07-21). "'Nina Mercedez: Popular Demand' Coming from Exile". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- John Sanford (2011-08-18). "Nina Mercedez, Lexi Lamour Launch Feature Elite". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Lila Gray (2013-05-02). "Nina Mercedez to Launch 'La Scorpia' Swimwear". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Lyla Katz (2013-06-27). "Nina Mercedez, Tera Patrick Sign at Wizard-World Comic-Con in New York". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Lyla Katz (2013-08-08). "Nina Mercedez, Tera Patrick, Taya Parker Signing at Wizard-World Comic-Con Chicago". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Ron Martin (2004-09-08). "Vivid Girl Mercedez Wins Exotic Dancer’s Adult Performer of the Year Award". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "AVN 2004 Nominations". Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Frank Meyer (2004-06-02). "Mercedez Honored at Latin Entertainment and Video Expo". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Rhett Pardon (2004-06-02). "Porn Star Mercedez Wins Video Award". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "AVN AWARDS 2006 NOMINEES". Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Matt O'Conner (2006-05-03). "Finalists for FAME Awards Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "AVN AWARDS 2007 NOMINEES". Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- Tod Hunter (2007-04-30). "2007 F.A.M.E. Awards Finalists Named". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- David Sullivan (2008-04-25). "2008 F.A.M.E. Awards Finalists Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "NOMINATIONS 2009 AVN Adult Movie Awards". Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "2012 Nominees". Archived from the original on 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- "2013 AVN Awards Nominees" (pdf). AVN Awards. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Nominees". XBIZ Awards. Retrieved 2014-01-16.
- The Shay Sinnsager name is derived from the given names of two pornographic actress, Shay Sights and Sinn Sage.
Bikini Rangers Series
Bikini Rangers Mystic Force
To Be Added
Bikini Rangers Academic Dynasty
- To Be Added
To Be Added
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nina Mercedez.|
- Real Nina Mercedez on Wikipedia and Boobpeida (WARNING: EXPLICT CONTENT)
- Tommy Oliver - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Kou of the Howling New Star - Super Sentai counterpart in Dairanger.
- Trey of Triforia - Power Rangers counterpart in Zeo. (First)
- Jason Lee Scott - Power Rangers counterpart in Zeo. (Second)
- Riki (Ohranger) - Super Sentai counterpart in Ohranger.
Miss Info • Shyla Stylez • Tila Tequila • Jessica Szohr • Tyler Faith • Francesca Le • Puma Swede
Nina Mercedez • Alaska Thunderpump
|View • Talk • Edit|